Spuncast, Inc. is a small to mid-sized contract manufacturing company specializing in cylindrical castings. Since 1976, our campus in Watertown, WI has grown to two foundries and two machine shops. We focus on centrifugal castings for a diverse number of industries. Our products range from 40-14,000 lbs, 3” to 38" in diameter, and up to 360" in length.
We are currently looking for a skilled machinist for our 3rd shift which is four (4) days at ten (10) hours per day (8:00 pm to 6:00 am, Sunday - Wednesday, with overtime on Thursday).
- Set up and operation of both manual and CNC machines such as lathe, bore, hone, drill, mill, and turning centers.
- Utilize measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and tape measures.
- Maintain production efficiencies according to company/customer expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalency; technical school preferred
- Excellent math skills; geometry and trigonometry preferred
- Experience setting up and operating manual and/or automated machines listed above
- Extensive experience with measurement equipment
- Paid on-the job training
- Performance based bonuses
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- 401k with employer match
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and Disability
- Payroll deduction for purchases - safety boots and tools
- Gym membership program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee recognition programs
- Vacation and holidays
Join our team and enjoy being part of a dedicated, tight knit group where being helpful on the job and outside of work are the norm.